Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Connecting with new people.

Social networking websites are the most popular websites these days. Afterall its really a good thing. Its a wonderfull way to make new friends and even to find a partner. I've signed up with almost all kind of social networking sites. Myspace, hi5, friendster, lovehappens, loveanywhere.com and recently JustsayHi. There are all my old friends I mean my classments in the friend list of my account in earlier. Now, I am needing some totally new friends. I was searching for something new from long time. I found JustsayHi wonderfull and of my choice.
What thing caught my eye about JustsayHi is the wonderfull design of the site. Plus the fuctions of the site. Its specially targetted for the online dating purpose. I belive that it can be used for other purpose too. I mean for only friendship or some kind of discussion. It is free to join so hurry up if you are needing partner or looking for online dating. They also have forum for the discussion purpose. It could be good alternative of myspace if you are needing something new.

No comments: