Sunday, March 04, 2007

Nehle pe Dehla the worst movie of the best actor.

Sanjaya dutta is my favorite actor. I do not miss any of his movies. So there was no chance to miss this one. I dont like him generally in other roles except the Underworld Dons role. Yet some comedy were superhit. Lage raho munna bhai and the earlier edition was quite fine. I actually don like the storyline of the movie which is not much different than the comedy in which govinda and sanju acted. Ummm, some thing grarah I guess. I've seen so many movies with the same story. There is no doubt sanju have acted really great. And of course my sweetheard bipasha have acted great. Saif have also worked great. He've proved himself a great actor from is great performance in the movies like omkara and hum tum. Only one thing I dont like about this movie is the same old story. And yes songs are not good either.

No comments: