Monday, June 11, 2007

Good International Phone Card


Last month I called my friend Johnson in Sweden several time in order to discuss about our upcoming project. He do not have access to use msn messenger in office so there was no other way than the telephone to discuss. Its really hard to only discuss in email. Actually I hate to write emails. I called him 2-3 times some days. You wont belive the phone bill. Oh my god I used to pay that amount in 3 months before. It was really big. I used several phone cards after that.
Very few of them were good on quality and the price. One of the cheap international phone card I used was a phone card from pingo.com . Pingo is really good copany which truly delivers a cheap international telephone card. It have both what a user or customer want, the lost cost and of course high quality. And another good thing it is available in all places including India. The one more feature I like about this card is PIN Less dialing. I do not need to enter the PIN every time I call.It is also good for domestic telephone calls as well as the International telephone calls.And one more thing, you can also make some benefits from refering it to your friends. Pingo's affiliate program pays you 15$ for each new customer you refered.

No comments: