Monday, June 18, 2007

House in the beach side

I always dream about my own business, a car, and a beautiful house in beach side. I don't know if its going to be fulfill in my life or not. Beach side house may not be of my thing until I left the country. Because there is not ocean in my country and house in small streams does not looks cool. My be I will go abroad to work as well as for my study with in next few years. And I think I will get that too. Actually I'm quite lucky guy. I've always get what I wanted since my childhood. And I think house in the beach side somewhere in US is not too big.

It may sounds crazy but I've already started to search such a good house and jobs. I go across several real estate sites which provides complete and beautiful housing services. Recently I came across Baza Real Estate. They are selling wonderful real estate properties. Specially the ocean front living. Its awesome. Imagine how cool it be to have a house near San Diago with wonderful ocean view.They are not very expensive like other real estate agencies.  Damn, I still need to wait some years to go US. I have to finish my Intermediate here first and have to earn some at least for theairplane ticket.

 

No comments: