Wednesday, September 26, 2007

An inspirational blog by Karl Moore

 I just came across Karl's blog. This is a nice blog. Let me tell you something about Karl if you don't know him. Karl Moore is a best-selling author and entrepreneur. You can see a lot of inspirational messages in his blog. His posts are very interesting, funny yet very inspirational. I liked the way he write. Look a the post "Be Psychic" he wrote on Wednesday.  I found this post very interesting. Its a nice blog, take a look if you have time . You will love it.

        If you're a computer programming student then you might know Karl Moore before. He has written a book on visual basic "Karl Moore’s Visual Basic .NET". I have that book. I have not read that all but its good. I've started to learn it but left later because of the lack of the time.

No comments: