Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Working in abroad

Going abroad for study and job is the hottest trend now. Lots of my friends are in USA, UK, Canada and Australia. Some even works in England and other European country and even in Arabs. One of my friend just flew to scotland. He get jobs in job in edinburgh. He went there to work as accountant. Scotland is a very good place to stay he says. He've been there couple of times before. Getting a job in edinburgh is not hard if you have skills and qualification.

He have done masters degree in business and finance so I think he will do his job with very good performance. I already have a business here otherwise I would also be going there. I will miss him so much. Edinburgh is a nice place to work and stay. And I hope my friends also earn good with this edinburgh job.

No comments: