Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Trying a new idea of making money

I was always thinking how can I make more money working from home. I tried several ideas and get success in almost all of the things I've tried. I have not tried online shopping site yet however. I am now looking to sell something online. There are several affiliate programs which pays for selling their products. Some even pays more than 50 % of each sales. And you can also directly sell from your own site.

Í am thinking to start something selling. Sunglasses are good things to sell I think, since its very much popular among the youngsters. Everybody wants to wear a good sunglass from a good brand. There is a site which sells Wholesale Locs Sunglasses. I am planning to sell those sunglasses from my own website. They are direct supplier for Locs Sunglasses, Cholo Sunglasses and all other sun glasses. I have no previous experience on selling online, but lets see, how does this go.

No comments: