Thursday, January 10, 2008

DVD region Unlock Codes

Do you have a problem that you DVD players can not play all the DVDs? I didn't know the reason first. I was contentiously looking for the firmware updates, driver update and other possible causes. But What I found a good informations about this problem as well as result in region free DVD .

They said DVD's are limited to play in certain regions only. I was amazed to see this info. But I realized it. I am in UK that means my player can not play a DVD which is made for United States. That make sense.

And they have solution to unlock your DVD or to make region from DVD player to play all DVD's also. They are offering a software called DVD Unlocker which unlocks your DVD so that can play all the DVD players. And the price is all extremely cheap. You can get the software only for 9.95$ if you order now.

No comments: