Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Recover your file after its deleted

I often have this problem. I delete some file and I want them later. Sometimes by mistake and sometimes by knowing that. Generally the songs. I delete songs after I listen them contentiously for long time. I delete them and after some days I again want to listen those songs. I have found a solutions. I just bought a file recovery software which recovers the deleted files. And its just for 19$. Its a wonderful software.

Its not only me who has this problem. This is problem with a lot of people. Sometimes files just deletes by mistake and people need them later. You can find a software for this problem in http://www.file-saver.com. The software can restore hundreds of files deleted with in  some seconds.   The software was also featured in CNN which urges me to buy that software and I found that exactly how I've heard. You can restore the files in folder structure like how that was before deleting. And it works with any kind of drives and file formats.

No comments: