Sunday, April 22, 2007

Damn, I dont have funds now for a Casio Duro 200m Diving MDV-500D-1A.

I always loved to wear high standard watches like nixon, seiko, casio, rolex and Timex. They looks really great. The design of those watches are really facsinating. They lives for longer time. But I still need to wait for long time since they are really expensive. I cant still pay 200$ for a watch. I earn 3-4 hundredly per month very hardly. So Its really hard for me to wear those kind of watches.
But I think I can do that now. I came across a website which have better deal on those watches. I saw good price for Casio Watches there. USD 109 for Casio Duro 200m Diving MDV-500D-1A Watch, thats obviously a great deal.Thats one of my favorite watch. I am going to buy one from there as soon as I've got some fund. But there is still a problem for me, that is shipping. They may charge big money for shipping to me.

No comments: