Wednesday, April 18, 2007

One more beautiful piece for my gym, Infiniti

Fitness is really inportant for the better health. You need to have good fitness equipments for your home gym.Exercise with bad equipments can harm you rather than helping you. So be careful when choosing the exercise machines.I do have a home gym with all major equipments with bikes, rowing machines and other. The last one I bought yesterday is a Infiniti treadmills from Fitonline.Its an australian product.
It is the best among the treadmills I've ever used. Although I dint have a treadmill before, I've tried them alot of times in public gym and in my friends gym too. This is far more advanced from all of them. Fitonline gives service all over the australia in the cheapest price. I bought Infiniti ST950 for 759$. It is solid, adjustable cross trainer with heart-rate programs.

No comments: