Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I dont have partner to see "Shootout at Lokhandwala"

I am a great fan of all Big B, Abhishek and Sanjaya dutta. I will not miss this movie in anyway but right now, I dont have friends to go movie. My friends do not like to go bollywood movies, but I enjoy it. I think I will go for it tomorrow. The songs of the movies are really nice. One of the song sung by string, one of the my favorite paki band , is really awesome.
            I saw some clips and songs on the movie is a site called aapka bollywood. This is a great site with youtube style video sharing system. It have full collection of bollywood videos and cricket, music and other events related videos. Its a pretty new site and offering a free ipod everymonth as their promotion.

1 comment:

Akash said...

I can go with you to watch this movie if you are in Delhi...
I reached your article from http://www.sukip.com/Movies/Movie_Shootout_at_Lokhandwala
They have a very interactive way of searching related news, blogs, videos... All in a small box.. very innovative...