Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wonderfull holiday in Cyprus

I have been to almost places in Europe but had never been to Cyprus. I had heard that this place is really good and has very pleasant atmosphere.So many of my friend have already visited that country.So, I also was planning this since last year. Finally the day has came. I booked a Cyprus Holiday package and flew on scheduled date. I was really amazed to see the greenery and cleanliness of the city when I landed on the airport. My holiday package already had every thing planned so i got the shuttle as I landed. After that I was taken to the Hotel, which was other thing I really admire the place was really good. The hotel was just perfect. Perfect food, perfect location, perfect view and perfect service. I spent 10 days there. This was the most fantastic holiday for me.


Cyprus has really good scenery and I would recommend every one to go to Cyprus at least one in a lifetime.I will be visiting cyprus next too for sure.Everything was fine except the flight. No, it was fine but I need to take two flights to go there. Since there is not direct flight to cyprus from my city, I first went to Mumbai in a flight and then Cyprus in next one.


Note:This is sponsored review. 

No comments: