Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Low bid auction

I've been auctioning for domains and other stuffs in DP from so many times. Everytime I participate in a auction I need to make a highest bid to win that but its pretty strange. I saw this site bid4prizes when I was looking in payperpost. Actually I've seen this site already but have not noticed what it actually does.I think they have now changed the design of the site but its looking great. There are really intresting stuffs like BMW3 series, panasonic 42" TV and so many other listed on lowest bid auction. And the funny and intresting thing when you win the prize by bidding lowest and unique , lets say .75 cent for a plasma tv, you dont even need to pay that .75 cent. You just place a bid, if you win that then take that product for free. User can bid via Mobile phones in all auctions.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: