Friday, August 24, 2007

Interiors for my room

I'm decorating my apartment since some weeks. This is my new apartment which I'd started last month. I coloured the room and also bought all funitures. Now I am looking at some decorations, curtains and beddings for my room. I am going to make it really cool. Here I came across a site for fabrics for the bedings and curtains. I dont have previous experience on buying these things but this site have pretty good deal. I am going to buy some quilt covers, curtains and duvet covers from this site. Duget covers give room a quick and easy makeover. I'd seen some of them in my friends house some months ago.
The site is Terrysfabrics. They have complete solution for a beautiful room. You'll like it check. They have all products like curtain fabrics, poles, cushions and throws, lightings, bedding, rugs and what not. And one good thing is they will ship the products for free for all orders over 100 pounds. I hope my room will have very good interior after I fit all of these things on my room. Of course I also have to buy some beutiful curtains for my newly established office. Curtains makes a good impression since people see it before they see the other parts of office. I think I am in very good place. I might buy this also from Terrysfabrics.

No comments: