Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Velvet clothes shopping

I am not much concious about fashion But I am concerned about branded clothes. I only wear branded clothes. Some of my favorite fashion brands are john players, reebok, pantaloons and pepe jeans. I love velvet clothing. I hate to wear suits so, must of the time I can be found in jeans and T-shirts. Some times shirts also but I dont even like to wear shirts. They are pretty hard to wear, you can simply put a T-shirts into your body and you're ready. You dont need to set the button and you dont even need to press T-shirts.
I am now searching for new clothing brand and I came across some wonderful stores. I wanted some velvet clothes .Here I found one store for various kind of dresses. The store is Tobi.com. Its an online boutique where you can buy latest fashions including latest velvet apparel and also speak to online stylist to help you choose what is best for you. All stores have various types of fashion accessories but this is the only one store which I found provides such stylist consulting service. They have products for both woman and men. I really love some Tees there and I think I am going to buy one of these. I recommend you to use this site if you're also looking for some changes on your fashion.
Good Luck.

No comments: