Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Preparing for a holiday

I am a freelancer so I can have vacation whenever I want. That's the good point among a lot of good things about freelancing. Freelancers are like free bird. They can work whenever they want and they can go into vacation. They can find another job if dismissed. I've not yet actually dismissed yet but I've vacation several times in odd time. I am planning a trip to Thailand next month.And this is another odd trip. When all of my friends are working really hard I am going for a vacation.But who cares?
Hotel reservation is always a major problem when planning for a vacation. I used to be tensed for long but now I've found a good place for Hotel Reservations. HotelReservations.com have very good facility on hotel reservation. Not only hotel reservation, they have other facility too. Like road trip search and destination guide. Hotels or other searches are very good. You can search with any of your requirements. You can search by time, size, city , country and all other requirements.

You can even search hotels by amenities, location and zip code. Site is available in all language. You can even search for a good deal for car, cruise and air planes. Reservation can be done via a toll free number. They have a lot of special packages. They even have alot of infos about entertainments. Gambling, family fun and other.
And they even have cashback facility.Check this for more details.
Its been more than 2 month I'm using this site. I used this three times. Once for my aunts wedding trip to canada and twice for my regular India trip. All were awesome. They served me very well. I've used other reservation systems also before but this is the most easiest and convenient reservation system.

No comments: