Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Online sports betting site bodog.com have major problem

I saw that bodog.com was down. I dont use this site much but I do see it sometimes to see how the betting is going. I thought it was normal error but I found this new site today. Newbodog.com. And I saw that bodog.com is now switched to newbodog.com temporarily. And I figured the problem. It seems like the domain bodog.com has been claimed and shut down by someone else. Here is the reason they said behind the bogod.com's shutdown.


Welcome to the new (temporary) Bodog. As you may know by now, Bodog.com is experiencing a technical issue impacting our players' ability to access our website.
This is the result of a legal dispute over the ownership of the Bodog.com domain name. We are fighting this dispute. We are confident that we will win, but until all is settled, I do not want our battle to interrupt your play.So, I present you with newbodog.com. You won't notice very many changes: same website, same brand, same product, and same service. Just a new domain name.
We are working to resolve any remaining issues on the temporary site as soon as possible, and fully expect to have our original site back up shortly.

I sincerely apologize if you were affected by our interruption and assure you that I will update you soon.

Regards,

Calvin Ayre

No comments: