Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Enjoy the Thanksgiving ads shopping

Christmas is coming. What's your plan? My friends spend lots money money on Christmas. You wont belive, but he is also talking about getting loan from bank for Christmas. He is the only one guy I've ever seen who is getting loan to celebrate holiday, this is crazy. I spend very little always in the holidays but most of the my friends spend lots of money on it. I only buy, must-buy things. I am planning to buy a camera and some gifts for my girlfriend in this Christmas, and I'm sure that will not cost so much money. My friend is going Vegas to gamble, buying some expensive cloths, a laptop for his girlfriend, and lots of party with his school friends and a lot more. He is crazy.

He shops on big stores and uses coupons to shop there. Actually I also do same, and you also should do that if you want to same some bucks. There might be several special offers and discount coupons and festival offers that can be about money and other services on big online stores which you might not see anywhere else. One  site he uses for shopping is Black Friday. Black Friday has a lot of Black Friday ads which let people purchase Black Friday items online without the hassle of having to stand in line at the store at 5am. The site alerts the users when the another Black Friday ads or thanksgiving ads have been posted. Its a very good site.

No comments: