Monday, November 26, 2007

Looking for furnitures

My new office in Sipradi Tower has been almost ready. I still have to add few furniture may be some teak benches and I'll shift there. May be after 2 weeks. I've made the office really cool this time. May be this will be the best office among me and my friends. Wonderful lighting, colors, luxurious furniture and other electronic devices like TV, Music Systems makes it very cool. People might say that how can you work with music played in a room, but I don't care. I listen music while working. I can stop listening music anyway. I do let my staffs also to listen music while working.

I'm adding some teak wood furniture in the office. I'm looking for vendors so I can order them. I came across various websites. Some were recommended by the friends. Teak Wood Patio Furniture seems better. They have comprehensive selection of stylish, high quality and affordable furniture. My friends has been already ordered some teak garden furniture with them for couple of times. May be I will order some teak benches with them. And I'll post the pics of my new office soon.

No comments: