Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Must see places in UK

Who does not want to see United Kingdom? I've always dream about that. So many people used to come around my place from UK to visit, and I like English people. They might have been good to me because I'm still a child but they talked very gentally about me and they were always eager to know about the place from me. That was my childhood, Its been already lots of years since I left that place and I was reading about the places in United Kingdom. I will definitely go there and enjoy the famous Hotels in London about which I've heard lots of good things from my friends. They've stayed in the hotels in manchester last year when they were on the English travel. They told me that birmingham palace which is a very large palace.They've even gave me informations about a good hotels in brimingham so It will be easy for me to visit UK. I've also seen the palace in movies, it looks really nice.

Football is next thing. I love Man United since childhood, so I would visit Manchester and see the at least one game for sure. They also told me that Gothic carvings and gigantic medieval masterpieces are must see places in United Kingdom. Nightlife in UK is another fantastic thing to see. Lots of bars, clubs, discos, opera and music halls which are all popular nocturnal activities. I was so excited to hear  their story, I hope I will make my UK travel till next year.

No comments: