Sunday, July 01, 2007

Online Dating

I have not dated much yet. May be I am still young to date. But I have dated some people, some girls actually. All of them were started from the Internet. I love to thank Internet for this. I am little shy type of guy. I do not generally chat with girls when I meet them. But I feels so easy to talk with girls online. I've dated three girls with the help of social networking sites. First I met them in social networking site then we went in MSN chat. I remember we used to spent more than 4 hours chatting. All of those three girls are now good friend of mine. I wanted to make some more relationship, you know, just more than friend. But not with them. And I believe I can find a partner from social networking sites.
I have accounts in so many social networking sites but I am kinda fed up with them. All of them are filled with my existing college friends and coworkers. I want something new. I want something where non of my old friends are in my friend list. And I think FriendFinder should be ok for me.Its relatively new plus my friends will not know that I am in this site too. This site is also seems cool like all other dating and social networking sites.

No comments: