Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hockey is also popular in India

I didnt know that hockey is that much popular in India. I was watching a movie in theater today and saw the trailor of a movie which was all about hockey. The movie is form Chopras so I think this is going to be a great movie. As being a great hockey fan, I have no plan to miss this movie.
I often visit Hokeysfuture but never noticed Indian hockey team there. Hokeysfuture is a full hockey site if you dont know about it. It features all the news and events about hockey. They even have forums and even Radio. You'll love it if you're passionate about hockey. You can find the all team and player ranking and nhl draft. You can browse by the country or club. You can see all the country teams also. I searched for the Indian hockey team but cant find that.

No comments: