Thursday, July 12, 2007

I hate to go gym

All of my friends use to go gym. But I hate it. They also often tell me to go to gym but I belive gym is for the handsome guys who need to maintain their body. I just have to grow my weight hehe I do not need maintanence so I dont like to go gym. I rather love to read magazines and websites for the fitness and diet articles.I visit at least 5 websites and several article directories each day to know how can I gain my weight healthily. One of those site I frequently visit is www.myfitnesspal.com. This site is about diet and fitness. One thing of them I always use is their calorie counter. Its fast, easy to use. Its helpful to know about nutritional contents of my foods and what can be by better choice according to my physical condition. The site is absolutely free. You do not need to pay any kind of money. I recommend anyone to use this website. It helps really!

No comments: