Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Webdiscuss Forum

This post is a bit personal. Most of the time I spend either in blogs or the forums. There are more than 10 webmaster or tech forums which I visit regularly. Even some naughty non webmaster forums. And yes, blogs are the most sexiest things in the web world. I am not actually a designer or a coder by profession but I love to see the designing and Programming forums. I've just added one more forums in my list. This forum is really cool.

It covers all the area of web but I specially liked the programming section. I know little bit of all popular programming languages and I am trying to learn more. But I am not yet able to figure out which one to do. Anyway, this forum have sections for all major programming languages from c, c++ to perl and python. It covers web development, software development, marketing, SEO, web hosting and even have a marketplace. The forum is totally free to join, so I recommend you to see this forum at least once, You'll love it.It have lots and lots of categories and very huge number of users. So I am sure you'll get help in any topic. The nice design and ad free forums are the plus point of forum. You feel very good using the forum.

No comments: