Friday, July 27, 2007

fashion, lifestyle and health blog


Each day I visit more than 100 blogs. Most of them are technical and some are health blog, entertainment and politics blogs. One health or fashion blog I've recently bookmarked in my bloglines feed reader is Skin card blog by Belisi Fashions. This blog have a lot of informations on skin care, beauty products, yoga and all other health and fashion topics. The blog is very well designed, content is regularly being updated and the best thing is the content is very useful to the readers, specially to me. It covers the normal beauty related problems to the new beauty product and beauty tips. I strongly recommend you to read this blog.

1 comment:

Eduardo Waghorn said...

Wow, nice blog...are you from KatmandĂș?
I founded you from WUBA.
Greetings from Chile, visit me if you want...
By the way, what is your native language???